SAMS IR/web and BeaconWEB™
SAMS IR/web and BeaconWEB™ present your Harmony SAMS IR or BeaconIR™ resource data to consumers and others on the web. With one click on the familiar SAMS IR or BeaconIR™ interface, authorized users publish their most current local I&R resources on consumer-friendly web pages.
SAMS IR/web and BeaconWEB™’s comprehensive search tools allow internet users to search resources by name, service category, location and/or need. Search results and resource information are presented to users in an intuitive, easy-to-understand layout. All information on BeaconWEB™ is also accessible with assistive technology devices (e.g. screen readers) and compliant with accessibility standards so that everyone can find resources on your website.
SAMS IR/web or BeaconWEB™ is easily integrated into any existing or AGIS Network-powered website so that you can link your constituents directly with your SAMS IR or BeaconIR™ list of resources. This valuable solution extends your investment in SAMS IR or BeaconIR™ and lets you quickly and inexpensively serve online consumers even when your office is closed for the day.
- Publish SAMS IR or BeaconIR™ data to a public website with one click
- Configurable interface allows service providers the ability to maintain their own data
- Avoid double-entry or data maintenance for internal SAMS IR and BeaconIR™ and public information
- Simple yet comprehensive search controls for your constituents to find providers, including look up by organization name, service category, location or key phrase
- Drill-down to individual resource details, display map to locations and link to providers’ external web resources
- User-friendly search and print interface: allow simple online use by consumers and people supporting them
- Increase your units of service: consumer actions through SAMS IR/web or Beacon/WEB™ are eligible for credit
- Do more with your current resources: free you staff by allowing consumers to “self service” with your most current information
- 24/7 “storefront” availability: constituents, caregivers and professionals can access your SAMS IR or BeaconIR™ list of resources online any time of day, from any location
AGIS Network Advantages
- 24/7 secure hosting of SAMS IR/web or BeaconWEB™: no local server software installation is necessary
- Easily links and integrates with all websites and other AGIS Network online services
- Section 508 compliant web pages that support assistive technology (e.g. screen readers)