eForms for SAMS™ consumer directed intake module
Organizations currently using Harmony’s
SAMS™ case management system, AGIS Network’s
SAMScdi™ extends the system to allow constituents and caregivers easy online access to an intake or screening application.
Using SAMScdi™, your organization and its constituents can “work smarter” by adding the ability to work independently, regardless of office hours or location. On demand, users can electronically submit form data directly into your SAMS™ case management system, eliminating the need to re-enter data and speeding up the application process. Users can also print completed forms in the required paper format.
SAMScdi™ is customizable to your organization’s exact specifications to achieve significant cost savings and improve quality of service by streamlining or eliminating paper-bound processes.
- Users complete and securely submit forms online with a step-by-step, web-based wizard that imports form information directly into the SAMS™ case management system.
- Completed forms can be printed in the organization’s original paper format to sign or file.
- Web-based workflow management tools allow case workers to view form history, check for entry errors, delete forms and email responses to users.
- Increase your units of service: consumer actions through SAMScdi™ are eligible for credit
- Do more with your current resources: consumer entered data means less data entry by staff and fewer errors
- 24/7 storefront availability: individuals can apply for services at their convenience
AGIS Network Advantages
- 24/7 secure hosting of SAMScdi™: no local server software installation is necessary
- Easily links and integrates with all websites and other AGIS Network online services
- Section 508 compliant web pages that support assistive technology (e.g. screen readers)