NCOA, AGIS Network Streamline Benefits Access for Seniors
NCOA and AGIS Network are pleased to announce an integrated online screening system to help social service agencies better serve older adults and people with disabilities who are seeking information on benefits programs.
- What if your organization could serve more people, around the clock, without expanding your overhead?
- What if you could tap into the data you already have in other systems, such as I&R, Case Management, Electronic-Medical-Records (EMR) and Electronic-Health-Records (EHR), and State back-end systems?
- What if you could match community challenges with solutions?
- What if you could eliminate redundancy and time wasted filling out forms?
The AGIS Network Solution
AGIS Network helps you establish a strong, supportive and accessible online community resource center. We have developed and deployed more online state and county government eldercare systems than any other solution provider. Our national network connects thousands of consumers with providers every day. We have already fulfilled more than 2.5 million user requests.
Serve more constituents for less money with AGIS Network Online Resource Centers for social services. Our online tools create a place to inform, foster collaboration, decrease service costs, save important information and increase service efficiency.
- Increase awareness: Reach a larger and more geographically dispersed audience online.
- Provide around-the-clock service: Individuals can learn about, locate, and apply for services at their convenience, not only during office hours.
- Save time and money with AGIS eForms © : Use a completely secure and compliant online form that can save between $100 and $150 per form transaction. AGIS can provide secure consumer interface to electronic health records and electronic medical records (EMR).
- Do more with your current resources: Improve efficiency and productivity.
For low-risk, "shovel ready" solutions that can be rapidly deployed for immediate impact, call AGIS Agency Services at 866-394-6793.